SL.No. Name Designation
1. Thangpimang Kipgen, President
2. Henkholal Singson, General Secretary
3. Cavin Doungel, Finance Secretary
4. Alvin Nengnunmawi, Social&Culture Secy.
5. Ginkholen Singson, Education Secretary
6. Lamminsei Sitlhou, Joint Secy. South Delhi
7. Kamjathang Sitlhou, Joint Secy. North
8. Paosei Haokip, Info & Publicity
TSA-D & NCR was founded in the year 1996 and became defunct in the year 2002. It was then re-formed on 10th May, 2014 (Saturday).It stands for and pursues the following objectives:1. To represent the Thadou student community in the Union Territory of Delhi & NCR.2. To highlight the rich cultural heritage of the Thadou as a recognized Tribe.3. To protect, promote & develop the interests and welfare of its students.4. To plan & organize the educational & sporting needs of its members.5. To maintain cordial relations with other organization in pursuit of its purposes.6. Encourage ecclesiastical affairs amongst members for their spiritual health.